As you may already realize, the most probable places for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-level windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital tools for home security systems in Abilene. Even though the technology has been around for years, you may be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, no matter if you’re getting a no-frills configuration or the most advanced system with surveillance and automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being positioned correctly.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured directly to the window or door. You shut your access point and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is armed and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices can do a good deal more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Abilene
An anchor of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer a range of perks, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched siren when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re away? You can get immediate alerts directly to your cell phone whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will receive a notification as well. Your home will be safeguarded, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your various sensors and devices to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your lighting turn on or direct a camera to begin recording when a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any decor. You even have the ability to find fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be better defended.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in Abilene can be expertly incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Abilene
Are you interested in having modern window and door alarm sensors in Abilene that boost your security and connect directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (325) 313-2016 or complete the easy form on this page.